TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access To and Use of the Services
Unless authorized in writing by Love Khaos, or Ekoluxe, you may use the Services solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree to only access or use the Services solely for legal purposes as allowed by these Terms. (International users should note that they must agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding privacy, online conduct and acceptable use and content.) Amongst other things, you agree not to:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame, use, transfer or sell any information, software, products, services or Content (as defined below) provided through or obtained from the Services, including without limitation, engage in the practice of "screen scraping," or any other similar activity;
- hack into the Services or any of its websites, or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated or affiliated with the Services;
- damage, disable, overburden, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services;
- violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to trademark and copyright laws); or
- access or attempt to access any password-protected, secure or non-public areas of the Services without the express permission of Lauryn Strobel.
The website and all Content (as defined below), features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) that appears as part of or on the Services are the property of Love Khaos and Ekoluxe, a subsidiary of Love Khaos. Content is provided through the Services “AS IS”, and you agree that the use of and reliance on any Content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall Love Khaos or Ekoluxe be liable for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content made available via the Services.
The Services as a whole and all Content thereon is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws of the United States, as well as international treaties, conventions and the laws of other countries, as applicable. Except as may be expressly permitted by Love Khaos, or Ekoluxe, you may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, download, license, enter into a database, create derivate works from, reverse engineer, frame, transfer, or sell any Content obtained from, through or on this Services, in whole or in part. Any use of the Content, except as specifically provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
All information, text, graphics, images, photographs, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, designs, icons, video clips, audio clips, sounds, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, trade dress, interfaces, software, specifications, catalogs, literature, advertisements, titles, names, User Generated Content and any other materials provided on the Services are owned by Love Khaos, and are collectively referred to as "Content." The Content may contain omissions, errors, or may be out of date. Love Khaos reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, delete, update, modify or otherwise alter the Content at any time without providing notice to you. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not binding on Love Khaos in any way except to the extent that it is specifically indicated to be so.
Limited License; Personal, Business, and Non-Commercial Use Limitation of the Content and Services
You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to view the Content on the Services, but only while accessing the Services. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and retain a copy of any websites or webpages of the Services for informational, non-commercial and your own personal use. Additionally, you understand and agree that you are strictly prohibited from duplicating, downloading, publishing, republishing, adapting, modifying, displaying, transmitting, or otherwise distributing the Content and/or the Services for any commercial use (whether for profit or not), or for any other purpose other than as may be expressly permitted in these Terms.
You also agree not to deep-link to the Services or any website or webpage thereof for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Love Khaos. Use of any of Love Khaos' or Ekoluxe trademarks as metatags on other networks is also strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized Use of the Website
You shall not use any automatic or manual conduct, device, process, software, program, algorithm, methodology or routine, including but not limited to a "robot," "spider" or other similar process or functionality to interfere (or attempt to interfere) with, damage, disable or impose an unreasonable burden or load on, the operation of the Services, or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature on or to the Services.
You agree that you shall not use the Services for any illegal, obscene, abusive, offensive, harassing, improper or objectionable purpose, to sell or offer to sell any goods or services, to conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Services, will be investigated and will be subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Terms of Sale; Risk of Loss
By placing an order with Love Khaos & Ekoluxe, you are (i) offering to purchase a product, (ii) representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute Love Khaos' or Ekoluxe's acceptance of an order. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you.
Prior to Love Khaos' & Ekoluxe's acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. Love Khaos reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from Love Khaos, for any reason whatsoever. Love Khaos reserves the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, Love Khaos shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed.
All features, specifications, products, prices of products and services, discounts, promotions and offers described on our Services are subject to change at any time, and we reserve the right to make changes to them without notice to you. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or refuse service to any customer. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Web site; however, the actual color you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors. Products are available while supplies last. All prices and products advertised are subject to change. All prices displayed on the Services are quoted in Pounds Sterling.
Although Love Khaos cannot monitor the conduct of its users of this Services, it is a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from our Services in order to harass, abuse or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise, solicit or sell to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
Violation of These Terms
You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Love Khaos or Ekoluxe for violations of these Terms, and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
A. Disclaimer. LOVE KHAOS & EKOLUXE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS SET FORTH ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S) OR PRODUCTS, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S), (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S) BY LOVE KHAOS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S)) OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY LOVE KHAOS ARE SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS. ACCORDINGLY, LOVE KHAOS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD, EXCEPT AS MAY EXPRESSLY BE STATED HEREIN. LOVE KHAOS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE, COMMENTS, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SERVICES OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SERVICES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OF THESE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
B. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOVE KHAOS OR EKOLUXE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SERVICES, CONTRIBUTIONS, MATERIALS, CONTENT, COMMENTS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, OR PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVICES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE(S), OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES , WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LOVE KHAOS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, LOVE KHAOS' LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED £1 IN THE AGGREGATE.
C. ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COMMENTS AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ALL OTHER USE OF THE SERVICES, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS THEREFROM.
D. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
Modification/Termination of Services
In the event of termination of the Services, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and any additional terms, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth herein. Love Khaos, & Ekoluxe, shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Services or any portion thereof.
Love Khaos, and all related names, such as Ekoluxe, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are registered trademarks of Love Khaos or its affiliates or licensors. Such marks cannot be used without the prior written permission of Love Khaos. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information on the trademarks of Love Khaos, please contact us.
Love Khaos & Ekoluxe are displaying this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site are the following.
We will only collect and process your data when the law allows or requires us to, including where we need to comply with a legal obligation e.g. fraud, money laundering prevention. Only members of our staff that are employed to deal with your data will have access to it. Where we use third party data processors to assist us, any such third party shall only use your data for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
Whenever we process your personal information we have to have something called a “legal basis” for what we do. The different legal bases we rely on are:
- Consent: You have told us you are happy for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose(s).
- Legitimate interests: The processing is necessary for us to conduct our business, but not where our interests are overridden by your interests or rights.
- Performance of a contract: We must process your personal information in order to be able to provide you with one of our products or services;
- Legal obligation: We are required to process your personal information by law.
The personal data we collect about you
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the individual is no longer identifiable.
We may collect, use, store, transfer and otherwise process different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other payment details of products/services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes information collected when you access our websites or mobile applications, your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites or mobile applications.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our websites, mobile applications, Wi-Fi and similar electronic services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your marketing and communication preferences.
Use of your personal data
We collect information about you and use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to process your order
- to register you as a new customer
- to deliver the goods to you
- to process your payment
- and to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not email you for any other purposes in the future unless you have given us your consent. We give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email from us.How we share your data
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in connection with the running of our business for the purposes set out in the section above labeled ‘Use of your personal data’, such as:
- third party service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our websites and/or mobile applications;
- third party payment processing services (including Stripe, Paypal, Klarna, Afterpay and Shopify)
- to provide marketing and advertising services (including Mailchimp and Zoho)
- third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites and/or mobile applications;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
How long will you keep my details?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements and for the establishment or defence of legal claims.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
What are my rights?
You have the right to be given the following information each time we collect information from you: (a) our identity and contact details; (b) what we're going to use your information for and the legal basis for processing; (c) whether you are obligated to provide the information and the consequences of failure to provide it; (d) who we will share your information with; (e) whether your information will go outside the United Kingdom/European Economic Area, and if it does, the mechanisms we will use to protect it; (f) how long we're keeping your data for; (g) your rights in respect of our use of your data (see below); (h) if we're collecting data with your explicit consent, the fact you have the right to withdraw consent at any time; (i) if we make any automated decisions about you, the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences for you.
You have the right to ask us the following about our use of your information: (a) the purpose of our use; (b) what type of information is used; (c) who we share your information with; (d) how long we keep your information; (e) what rights you have in relation the information we hold; (f) whether you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office or other supervisory authority; (g) if we have collected your information from another person, who that person is; (h) whether we make any decisions about you automatically (g) whether your information goes outside the UK/European Economic Area. You can also ask us for a copy of the data we have.
You can ask us to correct any details you think we have which are incorrect.
You can ask us to delete information about you if any of the following apply: (a) it is no longer required by us for the purpose for which we collected it from you; (b) if we collected it with your explicit consent, when you withdraw that consent; (c) if you have grounds to object to us using it (see below) and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for using it; (d) if we have unlawfully used your information; (e) if you need us to delete it so that you can comply with a legal obligation. Please note we may still hold and process personal data which are outside the scope of your erasure request and will continue to process them in accordance with our legal rights and obligations. Examples of such legal rights and obligations may include financial regulatory requirements, audit purposes and other legal obligations.
You can ask us to stop using your information if any of the following apply, (a) you don't think we have the correct details for you; (b) our use is unlawful and you do not want us to delete your information; (c) when you object to processing (see below); (d) we no longer require the information for the purpose for which we collected it; (e) where we collected the information with your explicit consent (f) if you object to our use (see below) and we do not have any overriding legitimate grounds for using it; (g) if you need us to delete it so that you can comply with a legal obligation. Please not when you make a request, we can still store your information and use it for claims purposes or if it is necessary to protect another person.
You have the right to ask us to send your information to you or another person where we originally collected your information with your explicit consent. We must provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note this does not include information which we have inferred or derived, for example, information we have collected about you to understand your shopping habits with Love Khaos or Ekoluxe in order to give you a good customer experience.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information where we have told you the legal purpose for which we are processing your information is for "legitimate interests" (see above) and you have grounds relating to your personal situation which requires us to stop using your information or where we have collected your information for direct marketing and you want us to stop using it for direct marketing purposes.
How do I exercise these rights?
If you want to exercise any of these rights or have any other feedback on questions, please contact our customer care team at AllTheThings@LoveKhaos.com.
CCPA privacy information
This section applies only to Love Khaos and Ekoluxe customers who are California residents and supplements the details provided in our privacy notice (above) and contains the information that the Californian Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to make available to customers. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We generally collect the following categories of personal information about your when you use our services:
- identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices;
- protected classifications, such as gender;
- commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
- Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing history, search history, the webpage visited before you came to our Site, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
- your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information;
- inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behaviour and attitudes.
You can find more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect it in the table above titled “Use of your personal data’.
Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the business purposes described above in the table titled “Use of your personal data”. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of personal information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to an organisation for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient organisation to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract with us.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties listed above in the section titled “How we share your data”.
Your Rights and Choices
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
1. Right Against Discrimination
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
2. Right to Know
You have the right to request in writing a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, and the names and addresses of all such third parties.
In addition, you have the right to request:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which personal information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for the information collection;
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual;
- a copy of the specific personal information we collected about you during the twelve (12) months before your request.
3. Right to Delete
You have the right to request we delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your personal information, please contact us according to the ‘How do I exercise these rights’ section above. To confirm your identity, we may ask you to verify personal information we already have on file for you. If we cannot confirm your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
You have the right to opt-out of having your personal information sold. We do not sell your personal information.
In addition, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Love Khaos and Ekoluxe who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow 30 days for a response. To make such a request, contact us according to the ‘How do I exercise these rights?’ section above.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payments secure. Due to the nature of the internet and internet communications, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you or to data corruption, interception or delays, outwith our control.
Long Story Short: You should feel safe shopping at LoveKhaos.com ;)
This policy sets out the cookies are used on following websites: lovekhaos.com, and ekoluxe.co. By using the Sites, you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy (the “Policy”).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Sites and use a shopping basket.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Sites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third party cookies
Here is a list of some of the third party partners who may set cookies on your device: Facebook, Shopify, Klarna, Paypal, and Afterpay.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Sites.
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option.
You can enable cookies by following the steps below depending on your browser:
SAFARI ON OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option;
- Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies';
- Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'.
MOZILLA FIREFOX ON OSX
- Click on 'Mozilla' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option;
- Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security';
- Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'.
- Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings';
- Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab;
- Then select 'Accept cookies' option.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them (including blocking them) visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a separate window). Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.